Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Happy Feet


Another Happy Customer, " I wish to pass on my compliments to you re Adnan for his helpfulness & excellent service; I had been looking for weeks for an affordable (yet comfortable) camper to hire & had just about given up when yesterday I came across your website. From there I selected a van & followed the
booking procedure. Adnan contacted me today to let me know my selection was not available - but he had found an alternative from another company, and, at a much better price. I very much appreciate this type of service as it saved me time, stress & money.I will be recommending cheapmotorhomestasmania to family, friends& fellow travellers & definately use again as the opportunity arises.

Kind Regards
A. Cotter"

CALL ME NOW
NZ: 0800556606
AUS: 1800655628
USA:18664250307
Iceland & U.K: 08082348955


image:http://iphone.88000.org/30__Happy_Feet.htm

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Good job mate, I am actually going to a motorhome home trip in NZ this Christmas. Can you help?

Post a Comment